的 Idaho LAUNCH grant program aims to prepare Idaho’s students for Idaho’s workforce needs. Idaho LAUNCH provides grants for education and training programs.
Get 80% of your tuition and fees covered, 到 $8,000, to pursue your degree or career certificate starting fall 2024. This incredible opportunity is brought to you by the State of Idaho with their innovative program Idaho LAUNCH. 这是最好的部分 任何爱达荷州的高中毕业生都有资格! Don't miss out on this chance to launch into your dream career!
菲律宾十大网赌网站程序s for the Idaho LAUNCH program open Oct. 3日至2024年4月15日. 高中生 强烈建议尽早申请. 首次申请是 由于11月. 30, 2023.
Idaho LAUNCH is a grant program that provides students a one-time opportunity to have 到 80% of the tuition and fees at an eligible institution covered, 最高限额为8美元,在3年的时间里，有1万多人死亡. With approximately 75 million dollars available for Idaho LAUNCH funding, it is possible for this program to offer between 9,000和10,每年奖励5万!
Students can receive 到 one-half of the initial grant award in the first year of a program. 然而, for programs that are less than 12 months in length, students can use the full awarded amount (80% of tuition and fees 到 $8,1万英镑.
- Idaho LAUNCH application opens: October 3
- Contingent Award letters sent by: December 31, March 31 and May 31
- Idaho LAUNCH application closes: April 15
- Graduate from an Idaho High School or equivalent
- Be enrolled in or have applied to an in-demand career program 在LC州立大学
- Begin enrollment by fall Semester after graduation
- Complete a Career Pathway Plan or equivalent
- Review the approved list of eligible in-demand careers
- Grant funding begins with fall 2024 enrollment
- 工商管理 (Associate's Degree)
- 工商管理: Healthcare Management Emphasis
- 计算机信息技术 & 安全
- Electrical Apprenticeship (must be a current apprentice)
- 食物 & 饮料管理(证书)
- General Studies: Early Childhood Education
- Heating, Venting, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration Technology
- 酒店管理: Culinary Arts emphasis
- 酒店管理: Hotel/Resort emphasis
- Industrial Electronics: Electronics 工程技术
- Industrial Electronics: Instrument Mechanics Technology
- 工业维修/技工 Technology
- Justice Studies: Corrections and Human Services
- Justice Studies: Policing and Law Enforcement
- Kinesiology: Exercise Science/Health Occupations
- 运动机能学:健康 & 健身
- 护理管理 & 领导
- Plumbing Apprenticeship (must be a current apprentice)
- Secondary Education: Social Science-History
- 网页设计 & 社交媒体
This scholarship is offered to Idaho residents who will graduate from an Idaho high school and plan on enrolling as a full-time student. 欲知详情及申请，请浏览: http://boardofed.idaho.gov /Awards学金
This scholarship is offered to Idaho residents working towards their first undergraduate degree who have earned at least 24 postsecondary credits but have not attended a postsecondary institution within the last 24 months. To find out more information and apply, visit: http://boardofed.idaho.gov /Awards学金
This scholarship is offered to Idaho residents who are a graduating senior of an Idaho high school may be eligible. Students must plan to enroll as a full-time student and be participating in GEAR UP. To find out more information and apply, visit: http://boardofed.idaho.gov /Awards学金
This scholarship is offered to Idaho residents who will graduate from an Idaho high school. 学术 or Technical students enrolled full-time could be eligible. 2分的学生.8 cumulative GPA and who demonstrate high commitment to public service should apply. To find out more information and apply, visit: http://boardofed.idaho.gov /Awards学金
This scholarship is offered to the spouse or children of a full-time Idaho public safety officer who was killed in the line of duty while working for the state of Idaho or the spouse or children of an Idaho resident that has been classified by the federal government as a prisoner of war, 行动中失踪, or killed in action or died of injuries or wounds sustained in any area of armed conflict in which the United States is a party could be eligible for a tuition waiver while attending an Idaho college. To find out more information and apply, visit: http://boardofed.idaho.gov /Awards学金
This scholarship is offered to Idaho residents who have graduated from Emmett High School and are enrolling full-time may be eligible for this scholarship. To find out more information and apply, visit: http://boardofed.idaho.gov /Awards学金